Emergency Broadcast


Hey guys welcome back to this weeks second blog posting. So like I mentioned in the previous blog post we had to postpone our filming date cause I had to leave out of town all of a sudden. My partner and I will have to figure out another date to film soon because I am eventually not going to have enough time to edit the film opening the way that I want it to turn out.  Anyway besides that I have began to edit the “virus” that is going to be shown on the TV.  At the moment it is a little bit hard since we have to create our own show to be shown. I have just begun doing the emergency broadcast since I don’t need anything live action.  Also I have found it difficult since I need to make this long enough for the duration of the whole film opening.  Since whatever is shown on the TV is the most important part of our film opening I need to make it the most believable I can.  A film that contains something like this is Get Out and I wish to make it look somewhat like this since I really like how this looks and how it interacts with the audience.  The way that the character is placed in front of the TV, while continuously watching is the way I want it to look like in our film opening. My goal with this is to leave the audience in shock and wanting more. I am aiming to finish this in the course of a few days. Hopefully I am able to get in contact with my partner soon to see what she wants to add into this. Wish me luck!

AMANDA CORTES





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

Sound

On screen Text