Peer Review


Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog this week. This week I will be touching on our production progress and our key moments of our film opening.  During the previous class I was able to meet up with other students, who are not in my group, to be able to get an opinion and constructive criticism. Meeting with other people did help in my case to see things in a different perspective. Someone did tell me to get an overview of the movie as a whole and then see what would be best to put in the film opening. This comment was actually very useful because then whatever information is used in the film opening will give a good introduction. When I introduced the idea to my peers they related it to the film Birdbox, which is where we got our inspiration. Now all we need to make sure is that we have our idea all planned out for when we are going to film it. Sadly my partner was not there during this class to tell me what others thought about our project. Due to complications we had to change the filming date, which I will address in a later post. All in all, this peer review was very beneficial since now we are able to change certain things that people mentioned to better the film opening. I am hoping to apply what they told me to improve the film opening and make it appeal more to the audience.

AMANDA CORTES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

Sound

On screen Text