Sound

        Hello everyone and this is the 4th and final post of the week! This week had been very hectic since we were planning a lot to be able to go and film today. Everything at the moment is going according to plan.
        While we were filming, my partner during the shots was directing the actors to do what she wanted them to do, which worked out great. The only problem with that is that she is talking in the back of the clips. So what I decided to do is grab all the stuff we were using and film separate clips of just the audio of things like walking, banging the remote, and things like that. Being able to hear the sound is very important, because without those sounds our film opening will be very plain and boring. While we were filming I filmed quick things that I could use for later. I also came across this video which shows certain things to create different kinds of sound. Having an effective microphone for this is a huge necessity for this is very important to make it seem as it was actually filmed in the shot. Luckily I do have an external microphone for my camera which will come in very handy for when I will create these specific sound effects. I will definitely be including this in our film opening. I am hoping it turns out like I am anticipating it will come out. I am excited to see the final result. 

AMAND CORTES


How The Sound Effects In 'A Quiet Place' Were Made | Movies Insider -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnozP8OWeik



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

On screen Text