Improving the Hack

        In this post I am going to be talking about what I am doing to improve the hack. I know that I have been posting a lot about this virus and hack, but at the moment that is what I am focusing on, since it is Honestly one of the most important parts of our film. I am close to getting the virus to how I want it.
        In the beginning, I thought the virus was going to be completely different to what I have now. I thought our character was just going to be drawn in by the static on the tv. Now that we have changed this around we have made the virus a little more complex and visually appealing. Currently I am getting closer to the end of what I want it to look like, all I want to do is make it smoother than what I have at the moment. The transition between the shot of the virus and the eye is a little choppy. A way that I might be able to fix it is by fading the virus with the eye to make is a better transition. I just want to look like the virus is going into her eye. That is the concept that I came up with after I made the virus, which looks like an eye. 
       I am aiming for this to be done in a few days so i can get started on the rest of the film. Lets see how it goes:)

AMANDA CORTES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

Sound

On screen Text