The Virus

   Welcome back to the blog. This is week four of the blog and all I can say is that everything is moving along in a good manner. We have began making all of the "virus" and the emergency broadcast and things are going in a good route.
        In this blog I will be talking about the virus that I have come up with. I have edited this on Adobe After Effects and I really am liking how it is turning out. It was not too hard but it just took a long time to create this. We took inspiration from the series "Chuck" because we really enjoyed how it zoomed into the eye and made it look like it was an eye. They do seem very similar, but we are going to add more things to make it not seem like a complete replica of the series. As I was creating this we wanted to make it seem as if it was an eye, which I think I have come to accomplish.While editing I am going to make it so it looks like the virus is "downloading" into the character's brain, which is the whole point of our film opening.  Below I have placed a screenshot of what I currently have and a few of the skill flashes in "Chuck". Honestly, the progress I have in this is looking good and I'm excited how its going to look like when it is in the actual film opening. 

AMANDA CORTES







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

Sound

On screen Text