Progress Report

        For the last post of the week I am going to update you guys in what is going on with our film as a whole. Like I have mentioned a couple of times we have finished filming and i have looked over the clips and they look pretty good. The lighting I can fix while editing cause I want the atmosphere to look a little more dull and creepier. In my last post I talked about the virus that I am working on, which is almost done and I am excited to see how that is going to look all together. Since I am the one who is editing, I have to make sure I work a little more quicker since the deadline is coming up. Editing is a strenuous process, which is at least something that I enjoy doing. 
        What I am going to do first is put all the clips together, to make sure that we got all the shots we needed- I did get a lot of extra shots to be able to replace any if necessary. After I do all of this then I am going to go in and color correct any shots that I need to fix up. All that is left after this just the final touches and we should be finished with the whole film opening. I am hoping it turns out the way I want it...Till next week

AMANDA CORTES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

Sound

On screen Text