Outline Edit

        Hey guys welcome back to post two of this week. I did not mention this in the previous post, but we were able to film our opening today! I am so relieved that we were able to get everything we needed all in one day, if anything we can go back and reshoot. From here on out we are at the post production stage.
        Today my partner and I decided to change the outline before going to film. We revised it right before we filmed and we decided that we wanted the hacker in our film opening. We made sure to leave the hacker very anonymous, since it is the film opening. The reason behind this is because we feel like it will add a questioning feel to the film like "Who is the hacker?" and "Why are they doing this?". Luckily we had an extra actor there so we were able to get the shots necessary. The hacker will be shown on the tv and release a "message" to whomever is still watching the tv. I will also be masking the voice of our actor to make is seem more realistic. In the process of editing I will distort the voice of our actor to not make it seem human at all. We have also come up with a motive for our hacker. The hacker wants to "free America" in their own way which is why they are hacking into everyone's brain to make an army. This I feel which give the right touch to our film opening. I am excited to see how it turns out in the end.

AMANDA CORTES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

Sound

On screen Text