Title


In this posting I am going to explain the process of how I am brainstorming for the name of our film opening. The title of the film is pretty important since it is what labels the film in its entirety. Honestly thinking about the name of this film is one of the most challenging things since I want it not to be a basic name. I want it to have a sense of creativity and originality to the title, but at the same time I do not want to be too crazy. At first I started brainstorming different words that relate to the plot of the movie. The words I came up with were download and virus. I tried to add words around this, but i didn't like the flow of some of the titles I came up with. Then I realized that it does not have to be that complicated. I finally found a word that could be suited for the title. What I ended coming up with was Error. This is a very simple but creative title since the "virus" is basically an error in this society. I still want to come up with different titles and maybe edit this one a little bit but I think it is a great start to coming up with a title. A film that I did grab inspiration from, like stated before is Bird box. Yes I know I have mentioned this film a lot but our plot is similar in the fact that whatever is taking over is out of the ordinary and is basically an error that has come to these societies. Well hopefully this title sticks or we come up with a better one. 

AMANDA CORTES



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

Sound

On screen Text