Peer Review 2

        Hello and welcome back to the second post of the week. During our last class we were once again able to get back with out classmates and look at our projects and give opinions and constructive criticism on our progress.
       So I was able to show them what I have edited so far like the virus, text, and part of the film. I quickly gave a description of the plot of the film opening and showed them what I have so far. Everyone thought that what I showed them was really good and it was a good start to what we want to achieve. I obviously told them that whatever I showed is not final, but they enjoyed what I showed them.
        One thing that I was told to fix is one part where the virus goes into the eye to slow it down a little bit and try to make it smoother. I was already planning on doing this before I showed them, but I am glad that I got their input on what i should fix on what i have so far. I have to try and find a way in which I can make this transition smoother, but I still have to figure out how to do that. My partner and I were able to meet up after and got to discuss what our classmates said it was pretty similar to what the group I was in said. Both mostly said that what we had so far was coming along great and we just need to keep doing what we are doing.
         Overall, I enjoyed meeting with my classmates to be able to review what we have so far. Hopefully we are able to have one more before our film opening is due:)

AMANDA CORTES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location Revise

Sound

On screen Text